10 Life Lessons - Lesson 2: A Lifetime Isnt Very Long.

Happy happy Sunday everyone!

Today I shall remind us all of our mortality. Not that I mean to bring you down, I just want to remind you all that life is fleeting, if you put off things well... someday it may be just too late. If you believe in something, fight for it... we only have this one chance at life, make the most of it.

Don't wait till times of hardship to tell those who mean the most to you, that they do. Everyone needs to feel they are loved and appreciated sometimes, yes... even me. So I don't care how you do it but my challenge for you today is to tell at least 1 person (but more would be extra amazing) how much they mean to you. Whether it is a blog, a facebook status, a plurk... smoke signal.... just do it. You never know what your simple words may do for someone.

Just live every day to the fullest kids, and like it is your last. It will make you appreciate each new day and those who drift in and out of it.

Have an amazing Sunday!
XOXO,
Brie

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up