25 Days of Song - Day 6 (A Song That Reminds Me of my Best Friend)






Look at me I'm Sandra Dee
Lousy with virginity
Won't go to bed till I'm legally wed
I can't I'm Sandra Dee

Watch it! Hey, I'm Doris Day
I was not brought up that way
Won't come across even Rock Hudson lost
(All): His heart to Doris Day

I don't drink (No! ) or swear (Oh! )
I don't rat my hair (Ew! )
I get I'll from one cigarette
(Cough, cough, cough)
Keep your filthy paws off my silky drawers
Would you pull that crap with Annette?

As for you Troy Donahue
I know what you wanna do
You've got your crust I'm no object of lust
(All): I'm just plain Sandra Dee
(Laughter)

Elvis, Elvis, let me be
Keep that pelvis far from me
Just keep your cool now you're starting to drool

Hey, Fongul, I'm Sandra Dee

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up