Berry's SL Firsts Meme

Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following 10 questions and answers into your post. Delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to link your post in this meme’s comments so everyone can read yours!
  1. First SL Friend: My first friend was SweetnSexyTastin Dumpling, she actually came to SL with me from another game and we are still friends to this day. She actually met her current husband on SL and moved to Phoenix to be with him, and hense closer to me :)
  2. First SL Kiss: My first and only SL Kissing partner was Walter Kovacs who is my SL husband and my RL Boyfriend of more than 5 years now.
  3. First SLex time/place/partner: Walter Kovacs, Some rent by the hour room thing above a shemale strip club, can't for the life of me even remember the name but he had a friend who worked there so we went there. 
  4. First SL Partner/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Wife/Husband: Walter Kovacs yet again, gee I am pretty boring I know.
  5. First SL Job: I was a dancer at some very noob 2005 looking club. Dont remember the name though, I am old, I forget stuff. 
  6. First SL Creation: Well I took pictures starting in the end of 2008 but the first thing I "made" was in 2010 I made a bed for one of my kids that I had at the time.
  7. First Encounter with a Linden: I had a weird rezzing issue where a kittycat rezzed 4k meters BELOW the ground and Joshua Linden came to try to help me retrieve him but even him with his amazing linden magic could not find the cat and he ended up having to be deleted from my sim's server space.
  8. First Encounter with a SLebrity: The first SL Famous gal I met was Aeris Pinazzo, well she was famous to me as I loved her store Myth and had entered and won a photo contest she was having and so I got to talk to her. She had an amazing personality and we became friendish she is someone to this day I admire and am really glad I had the chance to get to know.
  9. First SL Sim you fell in love with: The Black and White Taj Mahal I loved going there and taking tons of photographs. You could tell the skill and absolute love that went into that build, all with prim and all super detailed. Walter and I used to explore there a lot and always found new and exciting things there.
  10. First SL Blog Post: Well I would love to share that but the blog for Focus Fashion Agency is apparently no longer published so I can't. I used to blog skins for them as I am a huge skin whore. But other than that and an occasional guest spot on others blogs, this has been my blog the longest so you can scroll back to the first one here I guess :)

1 comments:

Strawberry Singh said...

OMG I remember the black and white taj mahal, I used to LOVE that place! I wonder where they went? Thanks for participating! <3

Post a Comment


up