SL Disneybound Blogger Challenge – Week 4 – Snow White

Some Day My Prince Will Come 
From Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs
Some day my prince will come
Some day we'll meet again
And away to his castle we'll go
To be happy forever I know

Some day when spring is here
We'll find our love anew
And the birds will sing
And wedding bells will ring
Some day when my dreams come true

What I'm Wearing
Skin: Glam Affair - Ginny - America - 03 Red
Hair: [e] Sound - Black 04
Hairbow: Remarkable Oblivion - Briar Bow Headband - Red - Plain
Eyelashes: MG - Eyelashes - Groomed
Shirt: /artilleri/ carlita top *blue*
Vest: DCNY Sky Open Vest 
Skirt: Happy Undead - Mini Skirt [vinyl yellow]
Tights: Maitreya Tights (Pinched) * Royal
Shoes: MDL- Bailarina - Gatito Rojo-
Jewelry: *MM* Apple Charm Jewelry Set
Nails: Synthetique Red Colour Tactics Series

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up