52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Week 10, Avocado

I AM AN AVOCADO

Through forty-seven years
I have remained green;
Though my skin
is tough and wrinkled
it wears a sheen and luster
that bears the hues of
resilience and change

My fleshy substance puzzles:
Am I savory or sweet?
Delicious or nondescript?
And with or without texture?

But the stone
at my center
is massive;
the heart of me
is huge
and impenetrable -
out of all proportion
to my fruit

And what is it
that comes from there?
What legacy will remain?

I must take care
what seeds I sow
for whatever comes from
this heart's core
will reproduce
the same
after its kind

And others will reap
the fruit
of my harvest

Let me leave
no bitter taste;
Better sweet avocado
than acid bitter Aloes

The Head-to-Toe of it:
Hair: [e] Locked - Red 05
Skin: al vulo!- Alice*  natural teeth cleavage sun-kissed
Eyes: Izzie's - Natural MESH Eyes lime
Eyeshadow: ee. Linter 1L promo-Lime
Eyelashes: Miamai_Catwalk Lashes_Evergreen 03 Erotica
Tattoo: [d.D] Beautiful Flower Arm Tattoo
Dress: The Secret Store - Boheme - Pop Squares
Shoes: N-core SOLEIL "Cream" BOXED
Jewelry: Dark Mouse Delicate Drama  Bangles & Earrings

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up