52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Week 9, Dandelion

Wishing for Dandelions
Dandelions have powers
but some may not know,
You make a wish to the them
when they turn white as snow.
You tell them your wishes one by one
and then at them you blow,
You watch the seeds fly through the air
and watch your wishes flow.
So now I wish to the dandelions,
I'll name them one by one,
And then I'll take a blow at them
as soon as I am done.
A wish to be eight again
as carefree as eight comes,
So that life isn't a battlefield
like it's already become.
I wish I was with him again
like I was once before,
I wish I'd see his face again
knocking at the door.
I wish my Dad was in my life again
like he was when I was three,
Now I see him twice a month
and he can barely see me.
I wish I was more beautiful
to the naked eye,
I wish that the critics would just realize
all I can do is cry.
I wish I was closer
to my younger sister and brother
But they live with my dad
and have a different mother.
I wish I could know ahead of time
what my future life will be,
So I make no mistakes ahead of time
and not be a different me.
To the dandelions
do I now let my wishes go,
and hoping they'll be granted
on the day that they do flow.
The Head-to-Toe of it:
Hair: [e] Abbey - Red 05
Eyes: .ID. Shine Eyes v2 - Light Green
Skin: *YS & YS* Alice Cool at the Dressing Room (Freckle layer added)
Dress: coldLogic dress - reed.butter
Tanktop: JANE - intrinsic tanks Milk
Eyelashes: Miamai Mesh Catwalk Eyelashes - Delicate 02
Necklace: [boxed]ruchica 3Rings necklace-dia-
Tattoo: Kunstkammer Interactive Dandelion Tattoo
Feet: Mesh Bare feet by Slink

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up