52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Week 11. Aquamarine

It’s My Birthday

Shit!

Another year – a terse reminder.

Shit!

Another tear; I need a blinder –
Blur the brain of time
And unrelenting age.

O! to be a hero: honed, a sage of life;
Not an ever-ancient me,
Ticking over on a mug of pills,
Holidaying at the ward
(Drowning in a sea of stagnant piss) .

So rest assured, unless I’m cured of
Groaning limbs, a crumbling back and
Fading mind,
Whims of being young again are crass,
And show me blind.

So sod off! and leave me here alone
To face another birthday.

Shit!

Shit!
On March 11 I will be 37 years old and as I look back and reflect I come to realize though life is hard and full of pitfalls I am overall a happier person today than I was 10 or 20 years ago. I have amazing friends, a beautiful daughter and the love of a good man. I mean really, what more is there than those things?

The Head-to-Toe of it:
Hair: [e] Abbey - Red 05
Eyes: Izzie's - Natural MESH Eyes lime
Eyelashes: Miamai_Catwalk Lashes_Evergreen 03 Erotica
Skin::: Exodi :: Sophie Lumiere with heavy freckles
Dress: *League* Organic Silk Dress & Top -Turquoise
Shoes: N-core ESSENCE "Noir Intense" BOXED
Tattoo: V Tattoo Store - Sweet Hearts Tattoo
Nailpolish: :*BABY*: Sweetie Nails - AQUA
Ring: EarthStones Bridal - Twist of Fate Wedding Rings
Bracelet:  EarthStones Diamond Tennis Bracelet - Platinum
Earrings: alaskametro<3 "Drop" earrings - aquamarine, silver
Piercing: fACE plug PIERCINGS 2 *BND*

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up