52 Weeks of Color Challenge - Week 12, St. Patrick's Blue

Dear Lord,
Give me a few friends
who will love me for what I am,
and keep ever burning
before my vagrant steps
the kindly light of hope...
And though I come not within sight
of the castle of my dreams,
teach me to be thankful for life,
and for time's olden memories
that are good and sweet.
And may the evening's twilight
find me gentle still.
The Head-to-Toe of it:
Hair: [e] Charmed - Black 04
Eyes: Izzie's - Natural MESH Eyes lime
Eyelashes: Miamai_Catwalk Lashes_Glitter 01
Skin: :: Exodi :: Sophie Lumiere - Base (DK), Midtone freckle layer
Glasses: *Fishy Strawberry* College Glasses
Shirt: **GizzA** Chiffon Shirts Floral [Blue]
Skirt: {mon tissu} Oxford Pencil Skirt / Rigged Mesh ~ Navy
Shoes: N-core SOLEIL "Cream" BOXED
Bag: Tres Beau - Pret-a-Porter Tote
Ring: [ glow ] studio - Rose with Dew rings
Necklace: *League* Double Stranded Soft Pearl Necklace (spine)
Ears: :Hebenon Vial: Pierced! Ears [Cutie Cartoons Pack] v3.0 (Sky plugs)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up