Berry's Procrastination Meme - Brie Claire Noble - Kovacs

  1. What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often? Brie Pinazzo - February 26, 2008
  2. Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life? Oddly, Hard Alley's School for Delinquent Girls (Now called Hard Alley's Reform School) I actually met my real life boyfriend there, we have been together 5 years in real life now :)
  3. Where do you spend most of your SL time now? On my daughter's sim, watching them making things and being a general pest.
  4. Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one) Maddy Carissa
  5. What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one) EarthStones Bridal - Twist of Fate Wedding Ring, it was one of the last things my Walter got me before he stopped playing Second Life.
  6. The last thing you purchased in Second Life? LISP  Oh Mr Waters Sofa
  7. What color clothing does your avatar wear most often? Lately, White
  8. Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? I usually walk or double click TP cause I have vertigo and moving too much messes with my dizzies.
  9. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL? Dressed like a kid avi with Walter and my friend Sweet and we went into Mouseworld (Way back in the day when it was around) and tortured noobish people who were scared of kid avies.
  10. Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? Kate Winslet
Want to do your own Procrastination Meme? Read her blog here

1 comments:

Strawberry Singh said...

ooooohhh, I LOVE Kate Winslet! Great choice and I realized I also do wear white a lot as well. I have a lot of fun photographing white. Thanks for playing Brie! <3

Post a Comment


up