Today's "Word Of The Day" : COURAGE

cour·age [kur-ij, kuhr-] 

noun -the quality of mind or spirit that enables a person to face difficulty, danger, pain, etc., without fear; bravery.
Happy mid-week everyone!
  Wow it has been quite a week, a lot of changes a lot of feeling. I can say I am in a better place than a week ago, I appreciate you allowing me to rant a little and get things out, you are better than any therapist on the market... really. Sometimes sharing your innermost demons really do not only yourself some good but those around you as well.
  I had a little note dropped to me from a gal I have never met thanking me for being so open with your all. I really didnt understand how my just having the courage to bear my soul to the masses could do good but in her case, it did. She really inspired me to continue my blog in the honest way I have been, I think it can help others like me who struggle with their inner demons and try to make sense of a senseless world.
  I think continuing to go forward and finding strength in the unique and sacred souls around me has really given me a healthier perspective on life. A friend of mine sent me a little graphic that says " Hey, If someone treats you like crap, just remember there is something wrong with them, not you. Normal people don't go around destroying other human beings." And you know what, its true. I am really glad to be rid of people who are toxic to my happiness.
  I miss my store and building but I do not miss worrying someone is going to accuse me of "copying" their idea or getting upset because god forbid I made something pink. I have more time to spend with my friends and exploring SL, taking funny pictures and just living life. Maybe in the future I will make some stuff again but I think I will stick with the grown folk, somehow I dont fit inside the kid community, and that is ok.
  Everything happens for a reason, I believe people leave your life to make room for new people to come in and make their home in your heart. I have the courage to move forward and see things with a new perspective. A more cautious one for sure but one that appreciates moments because they are usually fleeting.

  I will try to write more before sunday as I am going on a family vacation in the real world.

XOXO,
Brie

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up