SL Disneybound Blogger Challenge – Week 2 – Ariel

On the other side of the door
I can be a different me,
As smart and as brave and as funny or strong
As a person could want to be.
There’s nothing too hard for me to do,
There’s no place I can’t explore
Because everything can happen
On the other side of the door.

On the other side of the door
I don’t have to go alone.
If you come, too, we can sail tall ships
And fly where the wind has flown.
And wherever we go, it is almost sure
We’ll find what we’re looking for
Because everything can happen
On the other side of the door.



The Plastik-FLF-Astrali Skin:// Plute
/Wasabi Pills/ Julia Mesh Hair - Rouge
[Gos] Boutique - Barefeet - Flat
Blueberry Sena *Mesh* Skinny Jeans Army
Daisies & Denim - Little Pink Hairbow
MG - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
*League* Wanderer Bracelet -Wrist (6 Strands) R
CONCRETE FLOWERS- GRANDADS OLD COMPASS NECKLACE -chest- female
UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_ears_ver2 (wear me to unpack)
.ID. Glare Eyes / TMD / Green
[CheerNo] Body . Freckles Soft
Letis Tattoo :: Algol :: fullbody Tattoo MM12004 50%
AUSHKA&CO-My Sweet Tote-Light Brown
Pose: bang! FLF Simple 1e
Location: It all starts with a smile sim

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up